Wednesday, January 6, 2010

cz0834 adult flyjumper jumping stilts


FLYJUMPER CZ0834 JUMPING STILTS




The new flyjumper cz0834 jumping stilts are a great pair of jumping stilts. They are just very stiff and I think that rather than buying one weight up you should buy the weight model under yours. The springs are very stiff and most new users wont be able to get much bounce out of the right weight model. For example i'm 100kgs or 220lbs and i'm using a 80 kg or 170 lb spring on mine.When I first got them I could'nt bounce at all on them but since I changed them to lower weight springs they are great. The rest of the jumping stilts parts are also state of the art. There is no plastic and are either all metal or all aluminum depending on witch ones that you choose the aluminum ones are silver and the metal ones are all black.The aluminum model is about 2lbs lighter on each foot than the metal ones. They also come in knee bar models and knee cuff models and are available at http://www.allstilts.com/ . I find that the spring release is quicker on the new cz0834 jumping stilts once you get used to them and if you buy the right pair that is like I said just under your weight model you will be amazed.There is also a new kids model and once I get a pair and have my daughter use them I will post information on them. The bindings are top quality and the rubber pads are replaceable just like the latest m series models and you dont have to use an allen key and wrench to adjust the knee bar its a clip. If you decide to purchase a pair you wont be dissapointed.

Aluminum cz0834 model http://www.allstilts.com/aluminum-flyjumper-cz0834-jumping-stilts

1 comment:

  1. I am following your blog regularly and got great information. I really like the tips you have given. Thanks a lot for sharing.
    pro jumping stilts

    ReplyDelete